I’ve mentioned at least a few times recently that I have been working on a fairly large project: www.CitySmart.com & we’re testing out some new concepts to get some quicker rankings for individual businesses. Especially business that we can create profiles for within our website. So here is the Case study:
1. I wanted to help out a friend who owns a local Budget Blinds.
2. His Business is just located in Nampa which is just outside of Boise.
3. The keywords I decided to target weren’t all that competitive: “Nampa Window Blinds” after doing some keyword research.
4. I wanted to make it a little more difficult, so I created a brand new page on our website: http://www.citysmart.com/b/budget-blinds-of-nampa-boise-id/ that I wanted to get to rank for my key terms.
5. I swung by his showroom to record a 2 minute video clip, that was later submitted to a number of video websites. You’ll quickly notice that this isn’t a professional video. Here is the clip:
6. Within 1 week we had the #1 ranking for our term: “Nampa Window Blinds”: